Auckland Rustic Wedding Venue
Nocton Woolshed has been created from a working shearing shed. A wonderful rustic space with opportunity for you to make it your special wedding venue. It features the original corrugated iron building with rimu floor, an original homestead and some wonderful improvements. It hosts 120 guests in comfort, with an amazing view and beautiful bush surrounds.
Both the ceremony lawn and wrap-around deck offer a fabulous sense of rural tranquility. Views over the Clevedon river valley to the Hauraki Gulf and Islands, together with Pohutukawa trees, native bush and birds make it a beautiful location.
Our standard hire includes
- The venue for two days - giving you a half day to setup, the day of the wedding/event and half a day to clean-up after the event
- The hire allows for up to 120 guests
- Tables and chairs
- Parking for 50 cars
- Built-in and mobile sound systems
You need to add
- A caterer of your choice (we have a list of recommended caterers we have worked with to start you off)
- BYO drinks (No extra corkage charges). However you need to provide a dedicated bar supervisor (often part of the services your caterer can provide)
- Your own decorations to turn a beautiful location into an amazing occasion
- Other services like wedding celebrant, a DJ or band, etc.
Add your own finishing touches to Nocton Woolshed and make your special event one to remember.